Everybody talks about hating their boss. It makes sense because most of them are incompetent.
It goes both ways, though. Your boss could hate you. Here is how to tell.
1. They ask you to get bagels for the team, and then move the company to a new location while you are gone.
2. They ask your opinion on important issues, squeezing a clown horn loudly each time you answer.
3. They set you up with their sister from Lithuania who weaves goat hair into hammocks.
4. They ask for a report 10 minutes before it is due and then tell everyone on the conference call you were late due to your issues with authority.
5. Your desk has been moved to the employee lunch room.