Every successful entrepreneur has built these seven habits into their daily routine. How many do you share with them?
1. Wake up every day at 230am after a fitful 10 minutes of sleep.
2. Run 47 miles to the nearest small town and back.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast of juice, coffee and cereal made of shredded Wall Street Journals.
4. Review 15, 30 and 60 minute goals.
5. Repeat this affirmation out loud while driving: “I am THE ONE.”
6. Set new goals: First Chicago, then Los Angeles, then NEW YORK CITY.
7. Invent one new product every 45 minutes.