Got a slow day at work? Here are seven ways to get through the day:
- Stand outside your boss’ office, and every time she enters say, “Ticket please!”
- Ask your coworker why they smell like saddle leather.
- Loudly retell your most boring golf stories.
- Shoot an email to the entire floor that it is Betty’s birthday and cake will be served in the lunch room. When they find there is no cake, and no one named Betty works there, shower them with used staples.
- Ask your HR director if they do anything, and I mean anything, at all.
- Drive your car right into the office to your cubicle, and begin to work while still in the car.
- Gaze off into space and say, “What wrong turn did I take in my career that I ended up here with you losers?”