If you want to succeed at work, avoid saying these things in your sales meetings.
1. Saying, “Boooorrrrinnnggg!” in the sales meeting.
2. Asking your boss, “How did you get this job?
3. Asking your coworker, “How did you get this job?”
4. Sleeping in the break room.
5. Sending emails to HR saying, “Please turn off the TV and quit hiring idiots!”
6. Calling the CEO of your client and asking, “Why did you hire these dweebs I’m dealing with?”
7. Putting a sign on your door that says, “No more complaining. Save that whining for your dog.”