Joining a new golf club is stressful. Will you be accepted by the membership? Use these strategies and you will be membership chair in no time.
1. Pick up all drinks in the clubhouse for the first 90 days.
2. Call everyone you meet on the course “Buddy,” “Pal” or “Friend.”
3. Yell “Get in the Hole” after every shot a member of your foursome makes.
4. Set up a table in front of the pro shop and give away free buckets of range balls with your picture on them.
5. Install satellite TVs on all golf carts.
6. Learn the names of the family members of everyone dining in the grill.
7. Arrange free car washes for members while they are on the course.