As a guy, you accumulate a lot of tools. Problem is your workbench becomes a mess real fast. Here are some tips to get them in line.
- Stick all lose screws, bolts and nails in old oranges and potatoes.
- Hang all hammers from your belt.
- Pour old paint on the roof.
- Attach loose alligator clips to your ears.
- Keep screwdrivers and punches in the refrigerator.
- Buy a pegboard and write “Nobody knows what happened at the old mill but you!” on it in big letters.
- Use old peanut butter jars to store extra wires and small electronics. Leave 1/4 of the peanut butter in the jar to help the loose parts stay put.