Having a presence on social media is important for every entrepreneur. Here are seven ways you can use the different social platforms to create a bigger profile for yourself:
1. Post photos of yourself on Instagram riding a skateboard to your office wearing nothing but a Speedo.
2. Publish videos on YouTube where you explain your theory on how the human race is derived from an unholy marriage of space aliens and extras from Star Trek, the original TV series.
3. Join groups on LinkedIn and share your new business idea where you will go to door-to-door and ask homeowners if they would like to take advantage of your mobile pet spay and neuter service.
4. Start posting tweets on Twitter every 25 seconds. Each one will say the same thing: “I AM THE ONE.”
5. Create a Pinterest board called Good Ideas. Post 75 new ideas every day on ways each of us can help our fellow man. Your first new idea will be, “When you find a muscle car taking up two spaces in the parking lot during Christmas shopping season, tap into your spiritual self and set the car on fire.”
6. Open up a Facebook business page account called a Bad Business Ideas. Invite your fellow Facebookers to contribute horrible business ideas. Take the worst idea, build it into a successful business, and post your success story just to spite them.
7. Start a Snapchat profile, and begin to post photos of your dog doing nothing but taking a leak on cars in your neighborhood.
Use these simple ideas to make an immediate impact in social media. You will garner top of mind awareness among prospects and clients, rocketing your business to the top of the profit charts.