The annual review is an anxiety-producing meeting every year. Some companies have quarterly reviews. Whatever the case, take control with some of these questions.
1. When will I be king of the company?
2. How is it I do not have my own personal shopper yet?
3. Those are some sweet, kicks, dude, where can I get a pair?
4. Are you the person I talk to about getting my cryogenics treatments reimbursed?
5. Is your hair a center part or a side part? It looks confused.
6. Can I bring my dog in and let him sit on your chair all day?
7. What went wrong in your life that you ended up here?
8. Do you cheat at this job as much as you cheat on the golf course?
9. I have you on video stealing lunches out of the fridge? Your story?