Did you just buy a car and then find out you are getting laid off? No problem – here are 5 options you can choose from.
1. Take it back to Nordstrom. They take everything back.
2. Use the car to get a job at Uber. Use a wireless headset while working at Uber to search for a new job.
3. Melt the car down into 4 blocks of steel and rubber, sell them as modern art for $50,000 each.
4. Sell the car to your neighbor. To sweeten the deal, tell him you’ll throw in his edge-trimmer you borrowed three years ago and never returned.
5. Drive the car at high speed through the streets of the city, head out to the cliffs outside of town, shoot off the cliff at 120mph, leap from the car at the last minute, tell the insurance company it had faulty brakes.