The fight for good talent in today’s world is unprecedented. Corporations are trying new ideas to retain workers. “Lifestyle companies” are on the rise. More than just being “a cool place to work,” these companies offer a healthier, more positive lifestyle than traditional companies.
- Weekly bunny hops including vintage DJs and car theft demonstrations.
- Open bar in every hallway.
- Morning positivity chants like:
We are the best
We are better than the rest
- Child care for children up to the age of 19
- Spouse excuse office. Sends official excuses to spouses when an employee was caught cheating or golfing during the day.
- Coffee. Lots of free coffee.