You are the leader.
But you are nothing without your team.
How do you thank them when they do exceptional work?
Here are 7 suggestions.
1. Leave a pizza on their desk chair without the box.
2. Get on the company intercom, thank each person individually and then cry for 30 minutes.
3. Call their parents and tell them how great their kids are doing now that they have left home at 37.
4. Take the team bowling and pick up the shoe rental fee.
5. Drive them around town in a double-decker bus, showering them with mints and chocolates at every 3rd stop light.
6. Take the worst worker on the team, the curmudgeon who everyone hates, and give him your job for the remainder of the year.
7. Tell the team from now on they get unlimited free rides to and from work on Uber Unicycle.