I noticed many of the women I find attractive look a little like my mother? Should I be concerned?
Passive aggressive people do some strange things.
1. They say they like your haircut and then shave your head while you are sleeping.
2. Sign up for every extra-curricular activity at college and then quit school.
3. Ask thirty-three girls to get married and then start a commune.
4. Buy a new Corvette and then drive a Prius.
5. Serve the ball in tennis and then play “Enter Sandman” by Metallica on their racket-guitar.
6. Run seven miles from home and then move in with the family in the nearest house they find.
7. Build a fly-trap out of an old plastic bottle and a photo of their ex.
The psychology instructor had just finished a lecture on mental health and had proceeded to give an oral quiz to the freshman class.
Speaking specifically about manic depression, the instructor asked, “How would you diagnose a patient who walks back and forth screaming at the top of his lungs one minute, then sits in a chair weeping uncontrollably the next?”
A young man in the rear of the room raised his hand and answered, “A basketball coach?”