1. Taking your shoes off at 230pm, throwing your feet up on your desk, and saying loudly, “Ohhhhh! These dogs are barking!”
2. Constantly talking about Joe Namath and the Miracle Jets.
3. In casual conversation with coworkers, avoid confusing EDM artist names like Avicii and Skrillex with Erectile Dysfunction drugs.
4. Parking 1/2 mile away because you are too cheap to pay for monthly parking.
5. Squinting at your computer monitor because you left your trifocals on the nightstand at home.
6. Staring out the window all morning and wondering where you are going to eat lunch.
7. Trying to be hip by mentioning you went to the AC/DC concert at Wrigley Field over the weekend, forgetting they have no idea who that is.