Dating is a challenge no matter where you live. Dating in Ohio is especially awkward and annoying.
1. At least four months of the year, everyone has the same body shape because they are all wearing three layers of sweaters and a snowmobile suit.
2. Every conversation eventually is reduced to whether Kings Island or Cedar Point has better roller coasters.
3. One out of every four people you date will consider Wendy’s as the ultimate in fine dining.
4. If you go on a bowling date, don’t be surprised when that mild-mannered woman you met at the dog park turns into a killer with her own ball and a 290 scoring average.
5. Getting your body ready for the beach means cutting Skyline Chili to once a week.
6. Your date may be late meeting you for drinks in Wooster because they got caught behind a thresher machine going 15 mph on Route 585.
7. If you are a Browns fan and discover your date is a Bengals fan, don’t make fun of their uniforms. All she has to do is mention one thing – Johnny Football. Ouch.